Notizen


Treffer 101 bis 150 von 591

      «Zurück 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12» Vorwärts»

 #   Notizen   Verknüpft mit 
101 Mit dieser Bemerkung ist mindestens eine lebende Person verknüpft - Details werden aus Datenschutzgründen nicht angezeigt. Lebend (I542)
 
102 Mit dieser Bemerkung ist mindestens eine lebende Person verknüpft - Details werden aus Datenschutzgründen nicht angezeigt. Lebend (I544)
 
103 Mit dieser Bemerkung ist mindestens eine lebende Person verknüpft - Details werden aus Datenschutzgründen nicht angezeigt. Lebend (I552)
 
104 Mit dieser Bemerkung ist mindestens eine lebende Person verknüpft - Details werden aus Datenschutzgründen nicht angezeigt. Lebend (I565)
 
105 Mit dieser Bemerkung ist mindestens eine lebende Person verknüpft - Details werden aus Datenschutzgründen nicht angezeigt. Lebend (I566)
 
106 Mit dieser Bemerkung ist mindestens eine lebende Person verknüpft - Details werden aus Datenschutzgründen nicht angezeigt. Lebend (I567)
 
107 Mit dieser Bemerkung ist mindestens eine lebende Person verknüpft - Details werden aus Datenschutzgründen nicht angezeigt. Lebend (I573)
 
108 Mit dieser Bemerkung ist mindestens eine lebende Person verknüpft - Details werden aus Datenschutzgründen nicht angezeigt. Lebend (I580)
 
109 Mit dieser Bemerkung ist mindestens eine lebende Person verknüpft - Details werden aus Datenschutzgründen nicht angezeigt. Lebend (I581)
 
110 1 _LIVING Y Reicharth, Kurt (I2074)
 
111 Mit dieser Bemerkung ist mindestens eine lebende Person verknüpft - Details werden aus Datenschutzgründen nicht angezeigt. Lebend (I2092)
 
112 Mit dieser Bemerkung ist mindestens eine lebende Person verknüpft - Details werden aus Datenschutzgründen nicht angezeigt. Lebend (I2093)
 
113 Mit dieser Bemerkung ist mindestens eine lebende Person verknüpft - Details werden aus Datenschutzgründen nicht angezeigt. Lebend (I2453)
 
114 Mit dieser Bemerkung ist mindestens eine lebende Person verknüpft - Details werden aus Datenschutzgründen nicht angezeigt. Lebend (I2457)
 
115 Mit dieser Bemerkung ist mindestens eine lebende Person verknüpft - Details werden aus Datenschutzgründen nicht angezeigt. Lebend (I2504)
 
116 Mit dieser Bemerkung ist mindestens eine lebende Person verknüpft - Details werden aus Datenschutzgründen nicht angezeigt. Lebend (I2505)
 
117 Mit dieser Bemerkung ist mindestens eine lebende Person verknüpft - Details werden aus Datenschutzgründen nicht angezeigt. Lebend (I2506)
 
118 Mit dieser Bemerkung ist mindestens eine lebende Person verknüpft - Details werden aus Datenschutzgründen nicht angezeigt. Lebend (I2511)
 
119 Mit dieser Bemerkung ist mindestens eine lebende Person verknüpft - Details werden aus Datenschutzgründen nicht angezeigt. Lebend (I2512)
 
120 Mit dieser Bemerkung ist mindestens eine lebende Person verknüpft - Details werden aus Datenschutzgründen nicht angezeigt. Lebend (I2513)
 
121 Mit dieser Bemerkung ist mindestens eine lebende Person verknüpft - Details werden aus Datenschutzgründen nicht angezeigt. Lebend (I2515)
 
122 Mit dieser Bemerkung ist mindestens eine lebende Person verknüpft - Details werden aus Datenschutzgründen nicht angezeigt. Lebend (I2516)
 
123 Mit dieser Bemerkung ist mindestens eine lebende Person verknüpft - Details werden aus Datenschutzgründen nicht angezeigt. Lebend (I2517)
 
124 Mit dieser Bemerkung ist mindestens eine lebende Person verknüpft - Details werden aus Datenschutzgründen nicht angezeigt. Lebend (I2518)
 
125 Mit dieser Bemerkung ist mindestens eine lebende Person verknüpft - Details werden aus Datenschutzgründen nicht angezeigt. Lebend (I2545)
 
126 Mit dieser Bemerkung ist mindestens eine lebende Person verknüpft - Details werden aus Datenschutzgründen nicht angezeigt. Lebend (I2546)
 
127 1 _LIVING Y Bridges, Katherine Bridges (I2607)
 
128 Mit dieser Bemerkung ist mindestens eine lebende Person verknüpft - Details werden aus Datenschutzgründen nicht angezeigt. Lebend (I2613)
 
129 Mit dieser Bemerkung ist mindestens eine lebende Person verknüpft - Details werden aus Datenschutzgründen nicht angezeigt. Lebend (I2614)
 
130 Mit dieser Bemerkung ist mindestens eine lebende Person verknüpft - Details werden aus Datenschutzgründen nicht angezeigt. Lebend (I2615)
 
131 Mit dieser Bemerkung ist mindestens eine lebende Person verknüpft - Details werden aus Datenschutzgründen nicht angezeigt. Lebend (I2616)
 
132 Mit dieser Bemerkung ist mindestens eine lebende Person verknüpft - Details werden aus Datenschutzgründen nicht angezeigt. Lebend (I2619)
 
133 Mit dieser Bemerkung ist mindestens eine lebende Person verknüpft - Details werden aus Datenschutzgründen nicht angezeigt. Lebend (I2620)
 
134 Mit dieser Bemerkung ist mindestens eine lebende Person verknüpft - Details werden aus Datenschutzgründen nicht angezeigt. Vertraulich (I329)
 
135



OURA ARTICLES
Source: http://www.nfs.nias.ac.jp/page020.html#Med%20Hall





GERMAN CONSULATE

In the early days of the foreign settlement, Prussian merchants had to seek protection from
one of the other foreign powers in Nagasaki, because Prussia (and later Germany) did not
have a treaty with Japan. In 1865, Louis Kniffler, a local German merchant headquartered
at No. 4 Dejima, became the first German Consul. For the next twenty-four years, the
position of German Consul rotated among a number of German merchants in town, including
Richard Lindau (1866-1868), G.A. Schottler (Acting Consul, 1869-June 1870), Max Militzer
(June 1870-June 1873), George Westphal (Acting Consul, 1872-1873), Hermann Iwersen
(1874 and 1877-January 1889) and E. Von Leesen (1875).

In January 1889, F.G. Mullerbeeck became the first German foreign service officer
appointed Consul at Nagasaki. He served in the position until 1906. Initially, the consulate
was located at No. 4 Umegasaki, but on April 16, 1900 it was transferred to No.11 Oura.
Juris G. Specks replaced Mullerbeeck as consul in 1907 and remained in office for two
years. Specks was followed by A. Mudra (1909), K. Mechlenburg (July 1910-October 1911)
and E. Orht (October 1911-April 1913). Specks came once more in April 1913 but remained
only a year before the outbreak of World War I. At that time, the German consulate in
Nagasaki was closed and it never again reopened. The building at No.11 Oura was
purchased in 1929 by R.N. Walker & Co. and used by that company until its forced closure
in 1941.


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------


MUNICIPAL COUNCIL

On April 21, 1861, a meeting of the Land Renters in Nagasaki was held. George Morrison,
British Consul, was named chair. The meeting's main purpose was to select a Municipal
Council to supervise the administrative affairs of the foreign settlement. Those residents
with rents of $50-$100 got one vote, those with rents of $100-$150 got two votes, those
with rents of $150-$200 got three votes, and those with rents above $200 got four votes.
William Alt , John Major and Frankin Field were elected to seats on the Council. The
Council submitted its first report three weeks later. In May 1862, the Council was said to
be doing poorly because it had tried to do too much too soon. The Council languished for a
time, before it was reestablished in 1872. In August of that year, an election of a new
Municipal Council was held. D.D. Inglis (chair), Carl Rasch, H.A.Howe, Jr., Frederick Hellyer
and Charles Hay were elected to seats on the Council and William Jalland was elected
secretary. At that time, the Land Renters, headed by Glover & Ringer, wanted the new
Municipal Council to take over some of the duties that had been held by the Consuls. The
following month, the land renters of Dejima moved to withdraw from the Municipal Council
because of the lack of representation, but the motion was denied. The meetings of the
Municipal Council were usually held at No. 4 Oura, but in 1875 it was held at Oura No. 10. In
May 1876, the Tentative Committee of the Municipal Council resigned - meaning in practical
terms that there was no Council. There continued to be a debate as to the necessity of a
Municipal Council, but it never again became an important administrative factor in the
foreign settlement.


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

NAGASAKI CLUB

As early as the summer of 1861, a social organization called the Nagasaki Club had been
formed by members (primarily British) of the foreign settlement. By January 1862, rules for
the Club had been settled and by the end of the year, a permanent building for the Club
had been erected at No. 31 Oura. The original trustees were W.J. Alt and H.M. Wright. In
May 1863, Edward Harrison replaced Alt as trustee of the Nagasaki Club. By July 1878,
John Carrick Smith was the Club's trustee. Rumors circulated in the spring of 1881 that
the club would soon close, and, indeed, the building and its bowling alleys were sold at
auction in June.

The Nagasaki Club reopened on November 1, 1881 in a new two-story building at No. 10
Oura under the supervision of Charles Sutton. The biblical room was said to be the Club's
main attraction. The Nagasaki Club was primarily a place for European and American
residents of Nagasaki to meet and relax. Occasional dances were held at the Club,
especially on holidays and the departures of important residents. In August 1921 a
celebration was held marking the 40th anniversary of the Nagasaki Club at its No. 10 Oura
site. Stewards and secretary-treasurers over the years included R.M.P. Austin, Robert
Bowie, William Devine, Edward Duus, H.H. Hawkins, James Jones, Samuel Officer, W.H. Price,
M. Smith, Frederick Stone and Arthur Tower. In 1933 the club moved to No. 4
Minamiyamate, where it remained until its closure in 1941.


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SACRED HEARTS GIRLS SCHOOL [SEISHIN JO GAKKO]

Answering a plea from the French missionary Bernard Petitjean for a contingent of sisters
to come work in Japan, five French women from the Soeurs de l'Enfant Jesus, under the
leadership of Sister Mathilde, traveled from Malaysia, where they had been working, to
Yokohama, arriving on June 28, 1872. The first group of French sisters to reach Nagasaki
arrived on July 6, 1877. In 1880, they opened a school called Seishin Jo Gakko (Sacred
Heart Girls School) at Minamiyamate. By 1886, the school had been transferred to No. 5
Oura, where it remained until 1899. From 1900 to 1941, it was located at No. 16
Minamiyamate. Seishin Jo Gakko merged with Josei Jo Gakko at Uenomachi in 1941.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------


ITALIAN CONSULATE

Italian interests in Nagasaki were, surprisingly, never handled by an Italian, although there
were a number of Italian residents in town over the years. The first time that the Italian

flag flew over Nagasaki was in 1870 when William F. Gaymans, a Swiss under French
protection, became Italian Consul. His offices were at No. 9 Oura along the Bund. Gaymans
was followed by Julius Adrian, Prussian, who took over in 1872. The Italian flag flew over his
residence at No. 4 Higashi Yamate. After this, other Western consuls in Nagasaki took
charge of Italian affairs. In 1874 it was the Dutch Consul, from 1875 to 1892 and 1916 to
1924 it was the Russian Consul, from 1893 to 1915 it was the German Consul, and from
1925 to 1939 Italian interests were managed by the British Consul.


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------


CHINA & JAPAN TRADING CO.

On October 1, 1869, No. 4 Oura was transferred to an American firm operating out of New
York called the China & Japan Trading Co. It advertized itself as shipchandlers, general
shopkeepers, commission agents, and auctioneers, with offices at Nagasaki, Kobe, Osaka and
Shanghai. Early merchants attached to the firm included the Americans John F. Twembly, I.
M. Beauchamp and W. M. Robinet. Even though it was an American company, the two most
important people associated with it were British: Edward Rogers and Frederick Stone. The
company's Nagasaki headquarters remained at No. 4 Oura until at least September 1915,
making it one of the most important and longest-operating American businesses in town.


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------


MEDICAL HALL

By 1867, James Gye was running a pharmacy called the Medical Hall at No. 12 Oura. Gye
and family left town in mid-April 1870 after a March fire destroyed most of his goods. He
was assisted financially by residents of the settlement. After Gye's departure, the Medical
Hall was taken over by the British pharmacist A.C. Sin. Sin stayed only briefly in Nagasaki,
however, before moving his business operations to Yokohama. On September 1, 1871, the
American William Jalland, who until a month earlier had been running a competitive business
called the Medicine Hall, bought the Medical Hall from Sin. Jalland operated the pharmacy
for almost four years before selling it in April 1879 to William Hooper. At some point,
Hooper moved his business, which he now called the Medical Hall and Aerated Water
Manufactory, to the rear of Oura No. 11 facing Main Street. Hooper operated the
pharmacy until his death in April 1895. The following month, William H. Evans took over the
Medical Hall. Soon after, Evans moved the pharmacy to No. 42 Oura, where it remained
until sold at auction in September 1904. 
Gye, James (I556)
 
136
Familie F893
 
137
Alter lt. Sterbeeintrag: 40 Jahre, 3 Monate, Wwe von Peter 
NN, Alheit Margrete (I312)
 
138
Alter lt. Sterbeeintrag: 55 Jahre, 5 Monate

Wohnort: Schwanewede-Hohenböken 
Baumann, Anton Wilhelm (I309)
 
139
Alter lt. Sterbeeintrag: 68 Jahre, aus Amsterdam 
Maaß, Peter (I311)
 
140
Beerdigt auf dem Ricklinger Stadtfriedhof

Paten:
Wilh. Otto, Weißenfels
Herm. Zschächner, Teuchern
Rob. Richter, Leipzig
Frau Köhler, Jena
Fr. Emilie Hasse, Ebeleben a.d. Gera
Fr. Friese (?) i. Münchenroda (?)

BIOGRAPHIE: 01.04.1925 - 30.09.1928 Schlosser Lehre Gothaer Waggonfabrik
01.10.1928 - 28.03.1929 Praktikant Eisengießerei Lange König, Georgenthal
02.04.1929 - 22.03.1930 Praktikant Thüringer Elektrizitätslieferungs AG, Gotha
04/1930 - 08/1932 Studium Ingenieurschule Bad Sulza
20.09.1932 - 31.07.1933 Ing. Volontär Conz Elektrizitäts Gesellschaft, Hamburg Altona
02.08.1933 - 10.09.1934 Arbeitsdienst in Herzberg
12.09.1934 - 31.01.1935 Elektro Schlosser, Deutsche Reichsbahn, Erfurt
01.02.1935 - 31.01.1937 Reichsbahn Aspirant, Deutsche Reichsbahn, Erfurt, Elektrifizierung der Bahnstrecke Saalfeld-Halle
Aug 1935 Verlobung
01.02.1937 - 15.04.1945 Marine, Zivil-Ingenieur
02/1937 - 04/1941 Bau von Ubootstützpunkten, Helgoland
02/37 Wohnung im Hansahof
19.6.1937 standesamtliche Trauung auf Helgoland
Aug/Sep 1937 Umzug in Haus Glück im Winkel
Mitte 1940 Umzug in eine Wohnung der Marine, 4 ZKB, Fam. Friedel im gleichen Haus
04/1941 Versetzung nach Finkenwerder
1941 Umzug der Familie nach Buchholz in der Nordheide
16.04.1945 - 30.04.1945 Eingezogen zum Volkssturm "für ein paar Tage"
01.05.1945 - 22.06.1945 Hilfspolizist, Harburg
25.09.1945 - 10.02.1947 Elektro Schlosser Fahrzeughandlung Keller, Buchholz
17.03.1947 - 20.04.1954 Elektro Schlosser, später Vorarbeiter Bundesbahnbetriebswerk Buchholz
Ende der 40er Wunsch nach Auswanderung
Anfang der 50er Bewerbung nach England, Vorstellung beim Hohen Kommisar in London, Ablehnung wg. fehlender Englischkenntnisse
20.04.1954 - 30.06.57 Elektro Ingenieur, Industriewerk Karlsruhe
5.5.1955 Umzug der Familie nach Karlsruhe
01.07.1957 - Rentenbeginn 1972 Elektro Ingenieur, Stadtwerke Hannover
April 1958 Umzug der Familie nach Hannover 
Otto, Dipl. Ing. Wilhelm Emil Rudolf (I6)
 
141
Beerdigt in Hannover-Kirchrode

TAUFE:
Der Pastor Bittermann, auch ein Flüchtling aus Schlesien, hat uns dann noch getraut und die Kinder getauft in seinem Arbeitszimmer, wobei Dörthe dann Peter fragte: „Peter, hat Dich der Mann auch nass gespritzt?“
BIOGRAPHIE:
Arzthelferin
Krankengeymnastin
Krankenhaus Eppendorf, Hamburg
Baden-Baden
Ulm mit therapeutischem Reiten
Hannover, Vinzenz-Krankenhaus
Umzug nach Damme
Umzug nach Kirchrode 
Otto, Dörthe Erna (I11)
 
142
bei oo als Jürgen Tietjen von Scharmbeck bezeichnet. Daß er Johann Tietje war, geht aus den Kindsgeb. hervor. + 40 J. Lt. NKB + 40 J. 4 T. 
Tietje, Johann (I166)
 
143
Brustkrankheit, Altenteiler 
Weidemann, Arp (I322)
 
144
Gertraudenfriedhof 
Otto, Friedrich Bruno (I122)
 
145
Gärtner bei Oberhauptmann von Wersabe 
Baumann, Gerdt (I315)
 
146
Im KB Nk 1811, S. 165, Nr. 6 fälschlich als Tochter (ohne VN !) genannt. Im KB Nk1811 (neu), Gestorbene Nr.7 Name Martin. 
Hashagen, Martin (I207)
 
147
konf. 1786, "soll 17 J. alt sein", Geburt nicht im KB Nk.! + 36 J., Schwindsucht 
Luermann, Anne (I144)
 
148
Konfession: EV
Alter: 56J
begraben: 23 APR 1809, Neuenkirchen

Dragoner beim Veltheimischen Regiment.
+ 56 J.
Beruf:
Dragoner, Kötner, Seemann 
Weidemann, Johann Conrad (I324)
 
149
lt. Ortsfamilienbuch Neuenkirchen (Schwanewede) unehelich geboren 
Warling, Johanna Gesina (I169)
 
150
Otto Wilhelm Thienemann was the author of the 400 Year Birth Register of the Family Thienemann, formerly Dienemann and Duhnemann. His genealogical work was the basis for the genealogical research of Keith G. Thienemann. 
Thienemann, Otto Wilhelm (I2096)
 

      «Zurück 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12» Vorwärts»